Location: Wilmington, North Carolina
The Project Administrator handles general document controls, tracking of subcontract agreements and related documentation, monthly billings, review of trade partner and supplier billings and invoices, and change orders and other related activities. Seeking candidates with a minimum of five years project administration in a general contracting or construction management environment.
Key Interfaces: Project Manager, Project Superintendents, Project Engineers, Accounts Payable; Accounts Receivable, and Manager of Administration
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Project Management in all phases of the project including, but not limited to, preconstruction, construction, project close-out and warranty period.
- Communicates information to our clients, trade partners and other project team members
- Handles all document information management in SharePoint, Coins OA and filing systems.
- Assists Project Manager with review of subcontractor invoices
- Verifies insurance documentation is current
- Assists in preparation of Owner invoices
- Prepares and tracks change order documents
- Tracks Proposals
- Generate and distribute meeting minutes
- Maintain all project related logs
- Assist with office operations switchboard relief
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint)
- Attention to detail with billings and change orders
- Strong organization and document management skills
- Skilled at supporting multiple project managers
- Experienced with spreadsheets and AIA billings
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with our trade partners
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills
We offer our full-time employees a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
W.M. Jordan Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resumes to Sydney Galoozis at firstname.lastname@example.org